What is Swedish Massage?
The most commonly used form of classic Western massage, generally performed in the direction of the heart sometimes with active or passive movements of the joints. If it’s your first time at the spa or you don’t get a massage often, Swedish massage is the best place to start.
Benefits of Swedish Massage
– reduction in muscle spasm, pain and tension
– improved blood circulation
– improved lymphatic drainage
– stimulated the body’s natural resistance to infection
– boost your ability to concentrate
– helps to improve your skin tone making your skin glow
– fight stress, relieve anxiety and helps you cope with depression, insomnia
Who can enjoy Swedish Massage
A full consultation will be carried out before your first treatment in order to ensure that Swedish Massage is right for you.Certain medical conditions may prevent to use of this treatment or may require your GP’s consent
|Swedish massage Full Body (1 hr)||£ 30.00|
|Beck, neck and shoulders (30 min)||£ 18.00|