What is Aromatherapy?
Why should I choose Aromatherapy?
In our busy, hectic lives we need to find ways to relax. A certain amount of stress can be a good thing, but when it gets too much, it can have a huge impact on the body, on our physical and mental health.Taking time to relax, even for short periods, gives the body a chance to recover, recharge and heal.
What does Aromatherapy do?
For over 5000 years, aromatherapy has been a trusted practice among cultures spanning the globe. Natural healers turn to aromatherapy for the many antibacterial, anti-inflammatory end analgesic effects of aromatic essential oils. So what is aromatherapy used for? Some of the most common reasons that people use it, include managing pain, improving sleep quality, reducing stress, overcoming symptoms of depression, soothing sore joints, and even battling the effect of cancer.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
- induce a feeling of deep relaxation in the body
- help to restore a balance in the body
- stimulate the body’s natural immune system
- increase the oxygen and nutrient supply to the tissues by increasing the blood circulation
- help to increase the energy level as blockages and congestion in the nerves are eased
- help to reduce nervous tension
- promote a general state of well-being
|Aroma Massage Full Body (1hr)||£ 30.00|