What are Hopi Candles?
Hopi Ear Candles are hollow tubes made of cotton, soaked in beeswax, honey and herbs. Ear candling, also called thermal-auricular-therapy, is alternative medicine practice, which has been used for thousands of years by many ancient civilisations.
The native American Indian tribe called the Hopis are believed to be the original source of this technique. The candle stimulates the ear to eliminate the wax naturally, ensuring maximum safety.
We only use Biosun® Ear Candles, which have the CE mark (93/42-EEC) for medical devices in Europe, and are the only Ear Candle registered as a Class IIa Medical Device.
How do Hopi Ear Candles work?
Benefits of Hopi Ear Candling?
• Ease the symptoms of ear and sinus problems
• Reduce irritation in the nose (ideal for colds)
• A method of reducing stress (often the case when it comes to improving the circulation in the body)
• Reduce pain and ringing in the ears (can ease conditions such as tinnitus)
• Reduce the build-up of earwax in the ears
• Pressure regulation using this method can help reduce headaches and migraines
• Increase blood circulation in the ear
|Hopi Ear treatment||£ 21.50|