Reflexology also known a ZONE THERAPY, involving application of pressure for the feet and hands, with specific thumb, finger, and hands techniques.
What Can I Expect from my First Reflexology Visit?
- A consultation will be taken on your first visit to establish an overall picture of your general health and lifestyle.
- The session will begin with a relaxing foot massage involving movements to loosen the ankles and increase the blood flow to the area
- In a treatment session the reflexologist is applying firm pressure to specific points on the foot.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Help to improve metabolism and energy creation process in body
- Speed up healing of wounds
- Give relief from stress, anxiety and insomnia
- Help with a headache and migraines
- Help alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopause
- Stimulate internal organs
- Relief pain, congestion
|Foot Reflexology (45 min)||£ 30.00|